Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hauls from Changi Airport!

Hello folks! I'm back from my trip, along the way I also picked up some beauty products from Singapore's Changi Airport Duty Free by Nuance Watsons! They carry a huge range from perfume, skincare to make-up & nail polishes! I like to pick up some products on my way out of the country as its tax-free! However, don't expect good advise from the CSAs as they are mainly generalists or newbies. So its good to make sure you know what you want or if you have an acute sense of being able to tell from self-testing. 

Here are my hauls from this trip: 


1. Bobbi brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner set - I bought this as my sepia ink liner is running out and there's a free ultra fine travel brush together with the black liner. A pretty good deal - S$58.50

2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer (Natural shade)- to stock up on what I'm currency using - S$33.10

3. Lancome Subtil Rose Blush - I saw it the last time round I was going out of the country and though it looked pretty, randomly chose the #30 shade after some testing on my arms. Love the mix of shimmer come peach/pink undertones! A pretty full color match! - S$48.00

4. Dior Show Iconic Extreme Black - heard pretty good reviews about this so I decided to buy one to try. - S$43.60 (Still, I'm loving my Lancome Hypnose Waterproof (Noir) very very much! - retails at Changi airport for S$35.60).
Mt Sapola Sweet Dreams Sugar Scrub -
Untouched so the essential oils are floating on top!
I also bought the Mt Sapola Lavendar scrub and room mist at Bangkok's airport. Will review them in the future after some use. Hearts the soothing effect from the Lavender room spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for dropping by! Do exchange your tips or share your thoughts with me! xxx