Thursday, May 31, 2012

Review: Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip

Hello ladies!

I've been using a couple of different eye make-up removers, ranging from Lancome's  Bi-Facil and L'oreal's Gentle Lip & Eye makeup remover before embarking on my journey with Biore's Pink formula. 

L'oreal's and Lancome's remover were rather similar in my opinion, with the Lancome's formula being a tad stronger than L'oreal's. However both did leave some of my eye makeup smudging after cleansing. 

Still, Lancome's formula was a tad too expensive. So I switched. 
So back to Biore's. I'm only 1/3 through the bottle and I can't wait for it to finish. I won't do my table review for this product as it doesn't quite fit. I'm just going to outline some key pointers.

What I like about the product:
  • almost odourless and pleasant
  • simple packaging and easy to use
What I dislike about the product
  • it doesn't fully remove my waterproof makeups and is not as strong as the L'oreal's formula. It takes quite a few wipes on a few different cotton pads before my makeup is full removed. This will dehydrate the eys and perhaps even cause fine lines. A big no-no. 
  • I hate the nozzle as it causes uneven squirts onto my cotton pad, which sometimes causes too much of the formula to be squirted on the cotton pad and hence getting into my eye
  • I personally find it too oily but wouldn't mind if the oil works. I don't think the oil is doing its job for this product.

I will not repurchase this product. I will just diligently finish my 2/3s. 

I'm looking forward to try the new Talika gentle eye cleanser for sensitive eyes (retailing S$52 in Singapore) - see the other post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for dropping by! Do exchange your tips or share your thoughts with me! xxx