Monday, October 15, 2012

beauty hauls from the trip!

Hello ladies!

I'm so so sorry for my lack of posts! Workload has gotten more intense and I've been traveling as well. Pardon me!


I bought quite a fair bit of items from my trip this time round (See above); the picture above does not include some other items such as a Loreal Impact Collagene mascara (i forgot to bring my mascara for the trip) and some other daily items such as my bobbi brown corrector and concealer and the recent sheer loose powder! 

I was also really excited that Biotherm came up with a XXL AquaSource moisturizer! Now that makes the most sense for an almost daily user like me!

The Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin and Dior Addict Lip Experts Duo were both both on flight! So far the Tsuya Skin together with my moisturizer and night sleeping mask has returned most of the moisture my face needs to keep it supple! However, much of the brightening/ 'radiance'  effect seem to come from the 'stardust' bits they have stirred into the mixture. Still, it has a lovely smell (well at least to me!)

My favourite of the lot is a make-up palatte from lancome! I love the blush design and the subtle glitter that came with the shadow and blush! Lovely lovely!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for dropping by! Do exchange your tips or share your thoughts with me! xxx