Saturday, March 31, 2012

Laura Mercier & NARS in Singapore, at last!

Wow wow wow, finally a series of long awaited and come-back names like NARs, Aveda, YSL, Jo Malone & Laura Mercier is coming to Singapore! Hurrays!

I remember True Colors at Taka used to stock LM products but it was discontinued 2 to 3 years ago (sobs). I'm so excited! I can finally get a proper color test and purchase their foundation, oil-free primer and blush! Can't wait.

Having stayed in Aussie for a period of time, I'm also delighted that NARS has finally made its way to this little city! Its about time to replenish my NARS makeup stash!

Apart from Laura Mercier which will be featured in Sephora (early April 2012), the rest are due in October 2012 in Tangs Orchard, Singapore!!

Stila which is currently residing in Tangs will also be relocating to Sephora in 4Q 2012.



Meanwhile I just received some new products from Elizabeth Arden, do bear with me while I take some time to try them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for dropping by! Do exchange your tips or share your thoughts with me! xxx