Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nail Art: Curved French Manicure

Hello! I just wanted to share two of my nail art designs over the past few weeks! I've been quite taken by the curve french styled nails as they conjure in me a feminine yet playful feel! The polka dots only add on to emphasize this fun design! I got inspired by a Japanese nailart mag which I browsed at Kinokuniya.


Do pardon the purple nail design one as the picture was taken 5 days after I completed the design. However I personally liked the purple design alot better than the blue/glitter curved french one!

I typically use TheFaceShop's base coat and Seche Fastdry topcoat!

Hope you like these ideas!

Design uses OPI Bubble Bath as bath color, Essie's Lilacism for light purple curved french, Sephora by OPI's What a Broad for the top layer of curved french, and Essie's Blanc for the polka dots. You'll also need a dotting tool for the dots. 

Design uses OPI's Happy Anniversary as base color, OPI's play till midnight as curved french, Essie's Blanc for polka dots and OPI's Crown Me Already! for glitter lines. You'll also need a dotting tool for the dots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for dropping by! Do exchange your tips or share your thoughts with me! xxx