Sunday, February 5, 2012

Masks or Masques?

I've been trying out this new range of masks from SkinLite (www.skinlite.com), yet another beauty brand from Korea alongside FaceShop, Skinfood, Etude house etc.

So this range of masks is apparently 100% natural pulp , which prevent skin trouble and provides a closer adhesion to the face. So I tried a couple of masks from this range and felt that yes, it indeed does adhere better to the face. In addition, the moisture in mask does not evaporate as fast! It managed to moisture my face for a good 30 minutes before I unwillingly removed the mask and massaged the moisture into the face.

I like the Vital Nourishing Red Ginseng Mask which has both collagen and witch hazel extract. Witch Hazel is good for wounds and dried blemishes. Still one should avoid using masks on blemishes, acne, pimples and sunburned skin!

Enjoy this new alternative brand!

I can't resist sharing these 2 pretty gowns! Just look at the back of this pretty gown!
obtained from http://www.lovelybride.com/blog/
and this pretty floral gown...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for dropping by! Do exchange your tips or share your thoughts with me! xxx